Asian Technology Solutions Ltd.
Asian Technology Solutions was founded by SAP project managers and leaders who worked in a wide spectrum of industries and at various levels on SAP projects to build core business solutions. We provide SAP experts to lead or support your SAP implementation and consulting needs in key functional and technical roles on several modules and tools of SAP.
ATS is a full service provider of comprehensive, Integrated Information Technology Services and Business Solutions designed to fulfil the needs of local, regional and global companies.
ATS has been formed with a strong focus on offering clients with assured service excellence on their ERP implementation endeavours. We provide superlative, cutting-edge consulting services and guarantee uninterrupted support at each and every stage of a project to ensure optimal benefits that enable you to constantly stay at the top of your business.
Financial Services Banking Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256763
Financial Services Banking Consultant
YOUR ROLE As a Banking Consultant, you’ll often be responsible for:
- Understanding Accenture’s Banking capabilities and acting as a trusted partner to the client;
- Understanding our clients’ business challenges and participating in identifying solutions to their business challenges;
- Helping clients in attaining their business ambition
- Working with client teams to design and deliver strategic solutions with the help of his / her functional, digital and industry skills; developing and managing project deliverables such as:
- Enhancing, upgrading or transforming products, services, and processes - lending, checking, savings, online account management, mobile banking, mobile payments, ATMs, credit, regulatory reporting & compliance – to boost revenues, growth;
- Designing the strategy to transform legacy infrastructure into systems which are aligned to latest technology;
- Consolidating and restructuring operations for residential and commercial mortgage lenders and loan servicers to address changing market conditions, new regulation and improve profitability;
- Formulation of Payments strategy & Business case for payments transformation program;
- Drafting of a new business strategy for a major credit card company, formulation of an overseas operations strategy, formulation of a next-generation Bank systems plan;
- Drafting a business growth strategy plan around cards/payments services
- Drafting a marketing strategy for a major credit card company;
- Developing Business Cases , Project Road Maps and Operating and Payment Architecture Models to implement complex solutions and systems for financial institutions;
- Understanding and implementing the use of Open Banking / Open APIs.
- Designing more efficient and effective marketing and distribution services that increase speed, flexibility and competitive differentiation.
- Business analysis ,project management activities such as gap analysis, requirements gathering, functional specifications, risk/issue management, project planning etc;
- Reviewing business process followed by the clients and suggesting improvements
YOUR EXPERIENCE: You will have experience with some of the following:
- Project / program management and/or of implementing IT solutions and / or redesigning processes, in some of the following areas:
- Core Banking (Retail & Corporate Banking);
- Credit Services;
- Core Payments including Retail and Corporate payments;
- Cards Transformation;
- Digital & Omni Channel
- Mobile Payments o Real Time Payment Architectures
- Open Banking/Open APIs
- Understanding of end to end process lifecycles in domains like core banking , payments and credit services such as Experience in designing, operating, or implementing vendor payment platforms such as OPF (Clear2Pay/FIS), Global Pay Plus (Fundtech/D+H), MTS/UP (ACI), or any other payment system/hub vendors
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the professional attributes required to work with C-suite teams
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Experience in working with customers directly
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
*Open for EXPATS, candidates with Banking
**Any resource fine expat or local