Financial Reporting & Consolidation Specialist
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219334
Our Client is provider of products and services for clients operating in difficult markets and terrains. They are provider of the equipment, services, and comprehensive solutions that respond to commercial and humanitarian needs in such environments. They are a specialist provider of infrastructure solutions through a comprehensive network of resources and through sophisticated logistics and supply-chain systems that support our products and services in market.
Position: Financial Reporting & Consolidation Specialist
Industry type: Automotive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: BANGKOK, Thonglor
Salary Range: 60,000 – 70,000 THB
The role is a critical member of accounting consolidation team at the Headquarters in Thailand to review and prepare consolidated reporting packages and inter-company transactions, develop and maintain accounting manual (IFRS), policies and guidelines, and improving accounting processes across the Group.
- Support preparation of consolidated financial reports by gathering from subsidiaries and reviewing inter-company transactions, financial statements and consolidation reporting packages
- Liaise and coordinate with subsidiaries’ local auditors and group auditor
- Coordinate with subsidiaries to ensure that all consolidated report requirements meet the target, completely, accurately and timely
- Maintain group accounting manual according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), group accounting related policies/guidelines and be involved in accounting process improvement
- Develop and implement strong financial internal control process across the various functional areas of the company
- Around 4 years of experience in Accounting, Auditing, and Finance Management with a medium to large international company
- Experience in consolidating and preparing accounting/financial reports
- Demonstrate knowledge in IFRS and ICFR
- Thai national with good command of spoken and written English
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to purit.i @orenburg.co.th (Call 02-634 1722 ext 15)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
About ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. ORENBURG provides a combination of project management support, project engineering support, construction supervision, third party/vendor inspection and recruitment and selection. The scopes of services are provided at various phases of a project ranging from exploration to production, construction to maintenance, upstream and downstream.
ORENBURG distinguishes itself by providing Human resource consultancy and Contracting services and solutions that enhance efficiency and add value to our clients’ businesses. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnering, ORENBURG is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and specialists aims and ambitions.
ORENBURG takes a global approach to workforce integration and as such operates through local offices with international reach and networks. Each local office is able to provide specialist support and respond to the changing demands of their local market whilst being part of a global network.
Visit our website: www.orenburg.co.th