Financial Reporting Analyst
Cargill Siam Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242114
- Ensure accurate & timely reporting and analysis of the financial status/results of the business to be used for decision making, risk management, Customer & Product Profitability , and other Management information.
- Ensure internal control compliance of the business with regards to local & statutory requirements and management reporting
- Lead the financial preparation and analysis of capital projects (Financial Project both from local and regional project assignment such as PB, PJ project)
- Ensure compliance with corporate requirements, Cargill CFR policies, country & local legal, and tax laws.
- Preparation of budgets and related task for ensuring the completion
- Coordinate on Accounting process and tasks between CPN Singapore and Thailand
- Manage the commission and other incentive award program for Commercial
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years in Accounting function
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)- (US GAAP and Thai GAPP)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong conceptual strength
- BOI privilege experience
- Good English communication skills
- Strong team player and be able to work independent.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt and be flexible to travel for business domestic.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cargill Siam Ltd.
About Cargill Siam Ltd.
About Cargill Siam Limited
Cargill, a US-based Company, is one of the world’s largest privately owned with approximately 140,000 employees in 65 countries and annual revenues in excess of $136 billion. Our strategic intent is to be the premier provider solutions to our food and agricultural customers. We recognized that we would succeed in our business only by creating distinctive value for our customers.
Cargill, established in Thailand since 1968 as Cargill Siam Ltd., with the opening of a trading office in Bangkok. Our business is divided into 7 major business units includes Cargill Grain & Oilseeds Supply Chain Thailand, Cargill Sugar, Cargill Feed Nutrition, Cargill Specialty Asia, Cargill Starches &Sweetener Thailand, Cargill Toshuku and Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited, a fully integrated chicken product business.
Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be “Together we thrive” at http://www.cargill.com/ or http://www.cargill.co.th/