Financial Report & Budgeting (GM Level)
Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235189
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of the management reporting annual budget, 5 years plans and quarterly forecasts, using the budget assumptions as provided by the Finance Controller, to support the achievement of site financial targets.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly BU Review reporting pack and other management reports including P&L, balance sheet and other performance metrics to support accurate reporting to plan
- Responsible for finalising monthly, quarterly, and year-ended book closing reports.
- Support the management team to build strategic plans and drive company overall performance.
- Provide timely & accurate financial information to support effective decision making by the site leadership team
- Responsible for proper internal controls to ensure that matters within scope of responsibilities comply with relevant laws, local regulations, and company’s strategies/policies.
- Ensure accurate models are developed and maintained around core areas of strategic insight to improve site operational efficiency – for example quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, 5 year plans, cash forecasting, make versus buy and activity based costing
- Apply experience and commercial acumen to provide financial insight to core site strategic projects as directed by Financial Controller
- Analysis, interpretation and insight of the drivers behind the Financial Results
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or Financial Management.
- At least 5 years in Finance management roles.
- Strategic mind set and ability to drive strategic initiatives.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
- Good personality, interpersonal and leadership skills and positive thinking.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Well organized, able to priorities work flows, perform well under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)
About Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)