Financial Planning officer (For Thai AirAsia X)
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241429
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitor & Control & Analysis between Budget vs. Actual of Expenses.
- Prepare daily sale report.
- Prepare weekly KPI dashboard to monitor and control for revenue target.
- Prepare monthly ancillary analysis report.
- Prepare monthly sale by channel analysis report.
- Prepare weekly cash flow projection.
- Prepare fuel consumption.
- Support to Assistant Financial Planning Manager to prepare monthly management and analysis reports.
- Support to Assistant Financial Planning Manager to prepare corporate annual budget to align with business plan.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as requested by Assistant Financial Planning Manager
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Intermediate Ms. Excel and PowerPoint
- Financial statements analysis
- Financial Model
- Strong analytical and corporate finance.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure to meet deadline
- Hard working
- Good Command English language skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
About Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards