Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255899
Employer Ref. 507447
Our client is a world-leading pharmaceutical company with strong existence globally. Our client continues to expand and further strengthen their position and is looking for an FP&A candidate to join their growing team
- Report directly to Finance Director
- Dynamic, driven and rewarding culture
- Commercial role with broad exposure
- Analysis of current and past trends in key performance indicators, including areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Oversee preparation of monthly business reviews
- Review monthly budget vs actual variances and seek explanations
- Develop group KPI metrics
- Continuously improve reporting process
- Presentation of business unit results
- Work closely with Corporate FP&A team to automate forecast models and reporting processes
- Support of senior management and department heads collaboratively to provide in-depth analysis and understanding of business developments.
- Assist in Ad-hoc project to improve business operation
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Minimum 8 years of progressive finance experience
- Experience with SAP
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at wchitwarakorn@ argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.