Financial Planning & Analyst / Corporate Accountant - Korat Plant
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213948
Being a part of Global Financial Services Team in function of GL, Costing and Inter-company. With international team and challenge your career, join us now!!
Financial Planning & Analyst/ Accountant
Financial Planning and Analyst
- To perform data comparison among actual Vs target/budget
- To provide financial analysis to support management decision-making
- To handle financial budgeting
- To perform spending accrual/allocations journal entries
- To perform related work as require
- Knows your customer's expectations and drive actions to meet them
Corporate Accounting (Costing, G/L, A/P, A/R)
Accountant: G/L, A/P, A/R (Junior/ Senior Level)
• Performs accounting transactions for accrued other expense, other receivable, bank, prepaid, payroll, etc. for countries under share services organization
• Reviews and ensures that accounting entries are correct amount and in proper period.
• Be responsible for Month-End Closing and reporting as required, and also Financial Transactions are complied with Company Policies/Procedure, GAAP, and SOX control as well.
• Performs monthly account reconciliation
- Reconcile customers statement of accounts
- Research on debits in the accounts
- Match debits with credits in the account after research and analysis
- Prepare maintenance sheet for collectors approval
- Initiate charge backs if necessary for collectors approval
- Liaise with internal customers for resolution on returns and credits
- Handle the employee payment
- Audit the expense report
- Issue the cash advance and review
- The outstanding cash advance
- Handle the payment of Airfare, Long-term Assignee and Short term Assignee's expenses
- Process the month-end closing, eg. Accrued expense, Reconciliation
- Handle the Record Management achieve goals
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting only
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal skill/ Good team player and energetic
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
About Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
Seagate is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide-range of Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile and Consumer Electronics applications. The company is committed to delivering award-winning products, customer support and reliability, to meet the world's growing demand for information storage. Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com To support the scope expansion of Thai team, we invite the applications from both newly graduated and experienced professionals. Several new positions are required to be filled with highly motivated professionals. The career opportunities are opened at our factory in Korat and Teparuk.