ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239848
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Coordinate with finance center in Head Quarter (China)
- Build up and maintain good relationship with government section
- Bachelor’s degree of Accounting/Finance or related field
- At least 3 years working experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Expertise in English
- Be able to speak Mandarin is advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
ZTE Corporation is China's largest listed telecommunications equipment manufacturer and network solutions provider. The company provides cutting-edge technologies and customer-oriented total solutions combining evolution, development and innovation to meet various operators needs in global markets. The company develops and manufactures telecommunications equipment for fixed, mobile, data and optical networks, intelligent networks and next generation networks. Today, ZTE has become an important global player in the telecommunications industry with products deployed in over 50 countries and regions