Financial Investment Manager (100K)
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255205
- Responsible for Investment and Asset Allocation of the company which invest in various industries including Automotive, Real Estate, Trading, etc.
- Monitor Profit & Loss of company.
- Help management team to come-up with strategic business plan.
- Responsible for overall process of Buy/Sell asset of the company.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports for The President.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Manage an existing business of the company.
2. Private Investment
- Seek for an opportunity for the potential investment to get return profits.
- Conduct a feasibility analysis report for the investment.
3. Asset Management
- Seek for an opportunity for the potential cash investment for the return profits.
- Real estate investment, manage rental fee and seek for the potential tenants.
- Stock Exchange Investment
- Deposit Investment
- Mutual fund investment
- Private fund investment
5. Secretarial Jobs
- Scrutinize the internal and external business opportunities.
- Summarize and check the report before sending to the president.
- Prepare the report and send PDN 90/94 tax every March and September.
- Monitor and manage cash.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other related fields.
- Thai, Male, Age at least 30 years old.
- Very strong background in Financial Investment, Stock Market, Real Estate Investment, etc.
- CFA, CISA, CFP are preferable.
- Very Good command of English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.