Financial Internal Auditor
Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228986
Dextra Asia Co., Ltd. is looking for itsFinancial Internal Auditor.
Under the supervision of the Internal Audit Manager, your primary responsibility will be to review financial reporting packages, substantive testing and operational audit to ensure the reliability of financial data, enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations and to ascertain the adherence to the Group financial policies.
- Review financial reporting packages under Thai Financial Reporting Standards of overseas subsidiaries’ financial statements.
- Perform substantive testing including reconciliation, financial data checks, related document checks and observation of physical count of inventory and fixed assets.
- Analyze and perform accounting system walkthrough and related document checks of each business process with the objective of improving accounting systems.
- Assess risks of each business process and related controls with the objective of improving operations.
- Conduct compliance test, workflow analysis, business process walkthrough, related document checks and analysis of each business process.
- Provide Internal Audit Report including observation, workflow and system recommendation and conclusion then report to Internal Audit Manager for review.
- Facilitate in-house training for related departments.
- Perform other duties assigned by Internal Audit Manager.
- Age: Minimum 26 years old
- Education: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related fields
- Certificate: Certified Public Accountant (preferable)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in internal or external audit fields
- Experience: ERP knowledge and interests
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Able to travel between the holding (Lumpini area) and the factory (Prawet area) when necessary
- Able to work under pressure and good in communication skills
- Analytical thinking and detail oriented
** English Resume Only **
Interest candidate please send detail resume to
Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
5th Floor, Lumpini II Building,
247 Sarasin Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
About Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
The Group: Dextra Group
Established in Thailand since 1983 by a group of French entrepreneurs and with operations in Hong Kong, China, India, UAE, USA, France and Brazil, Dextra Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building, civil and power industries. In addition to its core business, Dextra Group is also involved in other activities such as forwarding services and distribution of industrial products and equipment in Thailand, and distribution of plumbing products in Hong Kong. Dextra Group has been directly involved in supplying over 6,000 major construction or industrial projects worldwide and currently employs over 800 people and generates a turnover in excess of USD 100 million.