Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001250007
- Being responsible for all aspects of business finance and accounting management.
- Conducting financial analysis for the management.
- Overseeing the Finance and Accounting Department.
- Overseeing all company accounting practices such as preparing budgets, finance reports, tax and audit functions.
- Setting up the finance and accounting systems.
- Managing and developing work flows and finance operation procedures.
- Forecasting cash flow and profit and loss and measuring performance against budget.
- Advising and assisting with the preparation of company business plans, specifically in regard to forecasts, budgets, financial management and business risks.
- Leading finance and accounting teams as well as other individuals in different parts of the company.
- Managing finance and accounting activities through the preparation of accurate financial forecasts and appropriate planning.
- Monitoring the daily operations of the finance and debt management departments.
- Preparing valid and accurate accounting and financial reports.
- Monitoring company P&L, securing financing and preparing strategic business plans to ensure the smooth continuity of operations and business growth.
- Ensuring that effective and efficient internal control processes are in place.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a management role.
- CPA preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
About Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.
|URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!|