PCL Holding Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239099
Job description :-
- Being responsible for all aspects of business finance and accounting management.
- Conducting financial analysis for the management.
- Overseeing the Finance and Accounting Department.
- Overseeing all company accounting practices such as preparing budgets, finance reports, tax and audit functions.
- Setting up the finance and accounting systems.
- Managing and developing work flows and finance operation procedures.
- Forecasting cash flow and profit and loss and measuring performance against budget.
- Advising and assisting with the preparation of company business plans, specifically in regard to forecasts, budgets, financial management and business risks.
- Leading finance and accounting teams as well as other individuals in different parts of the company.
- Managing finance and accounting activities through the preparation of accurate financial forecasts and appropriate planning.
- Monitoring the daily operations of the finance and debt management departments.
- Preparing valid and accurate accounting and financial reports.
- Monitoring company P&L, securing financing and preparing strategic business plans to ensure the smooth continuity of operations and business growth.
- Ensuring that effective and efficient internal control processes are in place.
Qualifications Requirement :-
- Thai nationality, aged between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a management role.
- CPA preferred. - Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
Work day : Monday – Friday (08.30 – 17.30)
Welfares & Benefits: Health & accident insurance/ Provident Fund / Bonus / Others
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCL Holding Co., Ltd.
About PCL Holding Co., Ltd.