PANJAPOL PROPERTY CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229046
- Provide Management and Statutory Accounting Reporting monthly, quarterly, annually, as required, including responsibility for the production and consideration of these reports.
- Efficiently plan and manage the tax activities of the Company; ensure that the tax obligations are met and full advantages is taken of all available tax allowances within the business units.
- Preparation of consolidated cash flow and cash flow forecast weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually and monitoring of actual cash balances against forecast.
- Annually preparation of Budgets and Plans as required and Plan and control the management of budgets and forecast preparation; coordinate closely with concerned line Mangers and Finance and Accounting functions of the Company to ensure their budget preparations and controls conform to policy and regulations, including format and timetable.
- Monitor all issue that related with investment in Thailand and Oversea
- Thai native speaker, age not over 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- At least 8 years’ experience in accounting and financial functions banking, leasing and financial institution companies
- Creative and innovative thinking skills.
- Very Good command of English
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to travel to the oversea
- Able to drive a car
Tel.098-282-5846 (Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00)
Panjapol Property Co.,Ltd.
Address:39th Floor ,United Center Building
323 Silom road Silom Bangrak Bangkok 10500
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PANJAPOL PROPERTY CO., LTD.
About PANJAPOL PROPERTY CO., LTD.
Panjapol Property Co.,Ltd. is an affiliate company of Panjapol Fibre Container, better known as "Hiang Seng Fibre Container", one of the biggest in paper and wood-pulp industry in Thailand with production capacity of over 1 million tons per year and has continuously been in operation for more than 70 years.
During recent 20 years period, Panjapol Group has steered business expansion toward real estate segment. Focusing on office buildings and retails, for example, United Center Building Silom and Esso Building Rama IV. Moreover, international investments are also made, for instance, in Singapore and Hong Kong in category of residence, office and shop house.
At present, Panjapol Property Co.,Ltd. established to focus mainly on development of residential projects. Strive to incorporate latest technologies, ideas, and qualities in every single project to provide exceptional yet practical place for our resident to happily and proudly call "home".