Financial Controller (MNC Manufacturing)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227454
- Manage and supervise the accounting including costing, reporting and commercial aspects of the company's manufacturing operation
- Responsible for all general accounting activities according to US and Thai GAAP, IFRS
- Review Year - end package to ensure that the company's performances are in line with policies
- Monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets
- Balance P&L, Balance sheet and general ledger to detect abnormal transaction
- Provide business and commercial analysis
- Oversee the fixed asset management system
- Cost accounting reports and preparation of manufacturing variances and costing journals on a monthly basis
- Manage treasury functions and coordinate with the regional office including risk management and cash flow
- Preparation of Income Tax and various other tax returns
- Responsible for accounting activities and financial reports
- Provide support and lead to finance and accounting staffs/ members
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting
- At least 10+ years' experience in Accounting & Finance for well-known MNC Manufacturing
- CPA is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills and experience with standard accounting software
- Knowledge of Costing and General Accounting
- Knowledge of Thai GAAP and International Accounting Standards
- Self-motivated leader, result oriented and team work
- Fluent command of written and spoken English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.