Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226021
- Preparing report in each period with KPIs (Sales, Profit, Headcount, Inventory, etc)
- Preparing regular business performance analysis and upon requirement.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Responsible for financial analysis and analyze actual performance.
- Coordinate and bring the information of accounting including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue to analyze as executive partner.
- Act as a business partner for executive management.
- Male/Female age 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting.
- At least 5 years experience overall combined accounting and finance.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller.
- Advanced degree in Finance is a must.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
About Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
The Mahaphant (pronounced ‘Ma.ha.pant’) Group, Thailand has been established for over 30 years and is one of the largest manufacturers of fibre cement boards, siding and roofing and concrete roof tiles in Thailand.
Mahaphant has led the way in the roofing and walling industry with its creative flare and pioneering spirit. Under the brands Ha Huang and SHERA, our creations are unique both in terms of their originality and aesthetic qualities and they have made the company a leader in the fibre cement industry in the Asia region.
Mahaphant employs over 3,000 employees throughout its Headquarters in Bangkok and across five manufacturing/ distribution plants in Thailand. In addition, it has partners and manufacturing & distribution plants in China and India.
Our environmentally friendly building material products are sold throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe and our cutting edge production technology, distribution networks, marketing strategies and client services are enjoyed by our worldwide client base. Mahaphant continuously strive to improve ourselves through technology and human resources in the ever-changing business environment to ensure our progress and leadership position in the marketplace.
Furthermore, beyond the tangibles that you can touch are the hearts and souls of who have joined our people and are dedicated to forming a relationship that means more than just business. We are not only need people who are passionate, expert, persistent, potential high flyers and innovators but also results driven team players and excellent in their own field. If you’re ones of those, you’re welcome to join us.