PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224768
Employer Ref. 127DB
Our client is a global manufacturing leader of medical products and safety equipment. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Financial Controller.
Salary: 200,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for all general accounting activities related to the plant in Bangkok in compliance with Thai, U.S. and Australian GAAP.
- Ensuring that accounting and finance reports are timely submitted, accurate and are in line with standards, policies, procedures and practices.
- Reviewing plant results and ensuring the results are a materially correct reflection of plant performance.
- Being responsible for coordinating the year-end audit requiring communication with auditors.
- Preparing Income Tax and various other tax returns of the entity in Bangkok and the annual budgets for the entities.
- Setting up a robust cost accounting structure and system to derive accurate costs.
- Ensuring that accurate standard costs are published every year for all the products manufactured by the Bangkok plant.
- Providing business and commercial analysis for plant management as requested.
- Pro-actively working with regional management to reduce working capital with a particular focus on reducing inventory levels including excess and obsolete items.
- Ensuring that the assets and liabilities of the company are valued and reported accurately and consistent with the company’s accounting policies.
- Performing physical verification and valuation of inventory and ensuring correctness and reasonableness of inventories reported.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields with a CPA being preferred.
- At least 8 years’ of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in either cost or managerial accounting.
- Working understanding of International Accounting Standards (US or Australian GAAP) and Thai GAAP.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.