PHATRA SECURITIES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED is the leading securities and investment banking house in Thailand, providing fully integrated services comprising securities trading, investment banking, financial advisory, and research. Phatra is widely recognized locally and internationally for its excellence and commitment to the Thai capital market. Moreover, we are actively expanding our wealth management team to meet a growing demand from the market.
To maintain our strong position, we seek well-qualified, ambitious and energetic candidates to join our team of experts. We currently have opening for challenging positions and invite you to participate in our continued legacy.
Financial Consultant in Private Wealth Management
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247008
Private Wealth Management (PWM) has become one of the fastest-growing careers in the global financial industry due to increasing number of high net worth population and hence demands for the service. Phatra Securities is a leading onshore wealth manager with total client asset under our advisory of over 175 billion baht. We serve high net worth individuals with minimum investable asset of 30 million baht under PhatraWealth brand.
Our team of Financial Consultants provides customized wealth management service to our clients who benefit from our expertise in investment management and a superior wealth management platform. Responsibilities of Financial Consultant include:
- Develop and manage relationships with high net-worth individuals and family groups with minimum financial asset of 30 million baht (each)
- Provide customized wealth management solution through asset allocation strategy, giving clients access to variety of investment products covering all asset classes including cash, bonds, stocks and alternatives.
- High caliber MBA / Financial Engineering graduates with 3 - 5 years’ experience in the Thai capital market.
- Highly knowledgeable about financial services and products
- A high net-worth client base or network is strongly preferred
- Highly developed relationship management skills
- Demonstrated success in meeting business targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature and self-confident
Phatra offers career development, and is committed to developing each employee to fulfill his/her potential. Successful candidates can look forward to competitive remuneration package, fringe benefits and exciting career prospects.
Interested applicants : Please send your detailed resume with transcript and photo by click "Apply Now"
The Human Resources Department
Phatra Securities Public Company Limited
11thFloor Human Resources Department, Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower 1,
252/6 Ratchadaphisek Rd.,Huay-Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact Ms.Arisa Udomsiri at 0-2305-9243 Fax. 0-2693-2632
(Applications will be treated with strictly confidential)