Financial and Market Trend Analyst /(Renewable Energy)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252838
Location : Asoke
Salary Range : 45,000 - 55,000 THB
- To provide market intelligence report as well as customer database and classification that are high in quality and accuracy, which can be used as a foundation for setting the company’s market strategy
- To provide recommendation for the sales team in the responsible area on the strategic directions
- Work closely with the sales team in the area of analyze, initiate and drive programs that will enhance customer satisfaction
- Rapid development in the Renewable Fuel market with a trend that is difficult to predict
- Conduct provincial analysis reports for all of them in deep details will require a substantial effort
- A minimum of Master degree in Engineering or Business related field
- Minimum 5 years successful experience in sales and marketing, planning, requiring strong analytic skill
Contact Name: Khun Pimmas
Address: Manpower Group Solution, G floor, BUI Building, Surawongse Road, Bangkok
Telephone :02-634 -7848 ext. 461 Fax: 02-634 7851
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.