Financial Analyst/Accountant - Up to 85k
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247617
Our client is a multinational company in Consumer Product Manufacturing, leading in innovation and technology. They are looking for a talented candidate to join them as Financial Analyst/Accountant.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Report to Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst is to perform high quality financial analysis to provide support to the management. Acting as a Business Partner for financial advices and being responsible to monitor the integrity of accounting transactions.
- Performing financial analysis and providing advices for contract proposals.
- Developing Excel models to provide support on budgeting/forecasting process.
- Coordinating with stakeholders to analyze and compile annual budget.
- Working closely with the Accounting Manager from the Shared Services team.
- Performing monthly P&L variance analysis, providing comments to the Finance Manager.
- Managing cash flow forecasting, fixed asset, CAPEX, transactions and costing.
- Monitoring indirect PTP process and being responsible for credit control and collections.
- Ensuring compliance with taxes.
- Providing monthly and quarterly reports, dashboards for top management.
You must have Bachelor’s Degree of Finance, Accounting or other related fields with 5 years of experience in budget, forecast, cash flow and taxes with reporting management experience.
- CPA will be an advantage.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Experience in MNCs, managing excels models with large volumes of data.
- Analytical and details-minded mindset.
- Advanced skills in Excel with knowledge of SAP.
- Being able to work independently.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.