Financial Analyst (Junior level)
Italthai Engineering Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358804
Area of responsibilities:
- Budget & monthly forecast
- Cost analysis and budget comparison
- Manage cash flow to meet the most effective outcome
- Conduct risk management, Financial forecasting and company's revenue-expense accounts
- Business analysis and evaluation to support Business Department
- Conduct financial report to Top management e.g. Return of investment report, division performance, actual vs. budget vs. last year, cash flow by div. etc.
- Support Banking Facilities for each construction projects including managing Application Form of Banking facilities
- Age not over 28 years
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of experience in business analysis, valuation and returning on investment
- Good knowledge in financial model, forecasting and budgeting
- Analytical thinking, details focus and presentation skill
- Excellent in MS Office (also MS project will be advantage)
- Good command in written and spoken of English
- Willing to travel to construction site occasionally
- 5 working day
- Health, Life, Accident Insurance
- Provident fund
- Or please kindly let the choices for selecting
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Italthai Engineering Co., Ltd.
About Italthai Engineering Co., Ltd.
Italthai Engineering Co.,Ltd. (ITE) was founded in 1967, is a Thai leading professional engineering contractor, providing all disciplines and the full scope of engineering, procurement, construction, installation, testing-commissioning and maintenance of buildings, factories, and utility plants. The service is a one-stop construction service that includes electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, environmental and civil engineering.
We are now seeking for challenge-oriented, customers-focused and proactively-working cultured individuals to succeed together in the following positions: