Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245076
Responsible for monthly reporting and project cost actual report, coordinate and analyze of financial plan, decision support for commercial team as well as performing various ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Role and Responsibility :-
- Validate and Analyze of capital investment in project cost tracking sheet and ensures that total investment tie to PP&E.
- Owner of monthly capital expenditure report.
- Control and Track monthly departmental expenses to ensure budget is controlled.
- Analyze of asset management – DPO, DSO, and Inventory Turnover.
- Lead Capital investment and spending on Commercial fund with the managers for Capital investment project and Commercial activities.
- Work as a team for financial projection, yearly and monthly.
Support Commercial team and Marketing for profit driven activities.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in accounting or finance with planning & analytical experience.
- Good systematic and analytical thinking with good data analysis and report.
- Display detail-oriented, fast-learner, and committed to meet deadline.
- Good communication skills, team player attitude, and able to work under multi-tasks.
- Good command of English and excel spreadsheet.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential
We offer attractive remuneration packages and extensive career opportunities and training
to the successful candidates. If you are interested apply via APPLY NOW
Or please send your detailed resume in English indicating position and expected salary with a recent photograph to:
Recruitment – Human Resource
Kohler (Thailand) Public Company Limited
16th Floor, Jasmine City, 2 Soi Sukhumvit 23, Sukhumvit Rd., Bangkok 10110
Tel: 0-2204-6000 Fax: 0-2204-6299
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
About Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
Throughout our over 140-year of history Kohler Co. has remained true to our founding vision of defining the frontiers of ideas, craftsmanship and technology. Throughout the years we have led the way in product design with a commitment to quality over a broad range of price points.
Kohler (Thailand) Public Company Limited, which manufactures and distributes Kohler, Karat, and Englefield branded products. We are seeking for dynamic, strong leaders, and team players who are looking for a place that they can explore all of their competencies and grow up for being number one together in the following positions.