Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236787
Employer Ref. 1036840/001
An exciting Financial Analyst job has just become available at an international automotive trading companies in the ASEAN region.
About the Financial Analyst Role:
Reporting directly to the Business Planning and Analyst Manager, you will be responsible for preparing management reports, budgeting, forecasting, and working on strategic planning reports.
- Gather data to analyse related company's business
- Prepare and provide accurate financial reports on a timely basis as required (local and US GAAP)
- Analyse variance between actual result against budget and forecast
- Support and coordinate with other teams for month end closing reports; prepare forecasting and budgeting reports
- Coordinate with the regional team in Singapore
- Assist management for any additional tasks
To succeed in this role, you must have strong analytical skills and the ability to work effectively and cooperatively internally and externally.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business administration
- Minimum three to five years' experience in financial analysis or related backgrounds
- Strong English proficiency
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Detail-oriented, fast-learner and committed to meet deadline
This international automotive company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.