Goodyear (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218445
- To provide accurate financial information for cost management analysis and decision making.
- Provide manufacturing planning, analysis report to business partner, FP&A, controlling and for achieve company goal.
- Analyst and gather financial information (include Balance Sheet, Profit loss, Manufacturing and Management Report
- Business partnering with Manufacturing for cost control, cost reduction initiatives and studies.
- Control and Manage Financial tools for data accuracy.
- Advising Finance and teams for planning and closing finance and accounting master
- Supervising subordinate
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or accounting field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years similar or relevant experience in costing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, word and power point.
- SAP background is an additional advantage.
- Effective communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Goodyear (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Goodyear (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 200 company, we employ approximately 67,000 people and manufacture our products in 50 facilities in 22 countries. Goodyear is among the world's most admired companies in the motor vehicle parts sector by Fortune magazine. We have built our foundation on a commitment to forward-thinking innovation, and our industry-leading new product engine helps us bring new products to market that feature the latest advancements in materials and technologies. At Goodyear, we embrace the diversity of our workforce and value the contribution of our associates. We strive to provide associates with a safe work environment, the resources they need to do their jobs and ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. These objectives, coupled with competitive compensation and benefits, allow us to foster an environment where associates can work to achieve their full potential and contribute to the company's success. For more information, go to corporate.goodyear.com.