Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196515
Employer Ref. Maneewattana
- Prepare Monthly reports to present Executive management and Business Units according to assignment
- Preparation of annual budgeting plan and monthly current forecast
- Support the business planning and analyze complex company's information for management
- Monitor performance indicators, highlight trends, and analyze causes of un expected variance
- Monitor and control the correctness of budgeting plan
- Works closely with other business units to analyze other projects according to assignment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as an analyst in corporate/financial planning and analysis. Audit background is an advantage
- Strong ability in Business Project Planning and Analysis, Business Strategy, Financial Model Analysis and Feasibility Study
- High standard of accuracy and precision
- Possess analytical thinking and logical thinking with high level of confidentiality, honestly and professional ethics
- Strong presentation skill, well-organized, human relation and positive thinking
- Computer literacy (Especially Excel and Power Point)
- Good command of English
We offer an attractive compensation; benefit package and career opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send full resume, stating current and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph by clicking on "Apply Now"
Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Division
99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
or Click 'Apply Now' for Application Online
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
About Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
Growing together, with the Green Big Tree.
We are one of South-east Asia’s leading commercial conglomerate and the well-known Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company with over 10,000 employees across the region.
BJC has been founded since 1882; we are committed to be a provider of integrated supply chain solutions in the region, providing top quality products and services that are involved in the everyday life of people.
Why join us?
At BJC, people are our most important assets and a prime key success factor for our business. Therefore, development of human capital is one of our most important policies under focus and we have significant and focused operational processes in place for successful sourcing, attracting, hiring, development and retention of talented people to support our business sustainability.
If you are proactive, qualified and dynamic individual who desires for challenges in our rich history, we welcome you to join our team and grow together.