Financial Analysis Specialist/ผู้เชี่ยวชาญวิเคราะห์การเงิน
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253581
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- To lead the team in deliver financial performance report on timely basis and to perform in-depth financial analysis at bank-wide both financial and non financial analysis to assist management in decision making.
- To lead and initiate the change in management report and plan based on the changes in policy.
- To develop financial model for financial analysis/impact, for income/cost allocation model and also recommend solutions for management decision i.e IT/Support cost allocation model, branch closure model, Impact analysis for ATM fee amortization, HROB model with allocation basis, business scored card, etc.
- To track post analysis for those decisions and analyse variances/changes/deviation.
- Master degree or higher in finance, banking, accounting or other related area
- At least 5 years direct experience in management accounting or business / financial planning
- At least 7 years relevant experience in banking / finance sector and minimum 1 years in management level
- Ethics & integrity, Achievement orientation, Adaptability and fast learner, Organizational Commitment
- Ability to work under time pressure
- 1. Analytical skill 2.Problem solving 3.Influencing and advising skill 4.Presentation 5.Team player 6. Good command in English
- 1. Financial analysis 2. Product knowledge 3.Compliance 4. management accounting 5. Budgeting & planning
Other Qualification: (Preferred)
- Good knowledge of MIS, Experience in project management, Professional qualified (CPA, CFA, CISA, other certified in related field) are benefit
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.