Financial Analysis Assistant Manager
NokScoot Airlines Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227811
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performance analysis, culminating in the presentation of analysis and recommendation to board of directors
- Develop and manage capital spending forecast and budget process, include cause and effect analysis on forecast
- Identify and report on revenue generating and cost saving initiatives through complex financial modeling
- Improve on current financial models and databases including short term and long term forecasts
- Fulfill and manage ad hoc requests including complex analysis and projects requiring cross functional coordination
- Bachelor or higher degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in financial modeling, analytical reasoning and presentation experience in a professional setting (i.e. FP&A, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Investment Banking, Consulting, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task across variety of projects and timelines
- Strong Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Power point
- Preferred advanced forecasting and modeling capabilities
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NokScoot Airlines Company Limited
About NokScoot Airlines Company Limited
Launched in 2014, NokScoot is the joint venture between Singaporean budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air.
NokScoot isn’t just like any other run-of-the-mill low-cost carriers – we don’t just provide low travel fares, we also provide an enjoyable flying experience. So our passengers never have to compromise on their experience when they are travelling with us.
NokScoot puts the fun back into budget travel and NokScoot gets our passengers to wherever they want to, in the way that they want to. And because they get to choose and customise their own travel experience, our passengers don’t just fly. They fly awesome.
Are you different enough to join us?