Finances & Business Analysis Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257095
Employer Ref. 1135740/001
An excellent Finances & Business Analysis Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading FMCG companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit within Thailand unit.
About the Finances & Business Analysis Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will lead all business planning activities, management report and cost related activities. In this position you will also be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Give and seek advice to improve financial returns; direct deal with FD and support the Factory team based on analytical of timely and accurate financial information and also make recommendation for further improvement
- Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget on a continuous basis and also propose for area improvement
- Help to manage selling price trends and issues including promotion and discount. Relate internal and external factors to marketing planning
- Take full responsibility for timely, accurate, and appropriate management information, including preparation of a monthly management financial report
- Ensure reporting procedures are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future. To take part in regular reviews with the operational management team
- Be responsible for the preparation of annual budget, which will involve in reviewing of future business plans to develop the budget
- Provide input of financial planning e.g. production loss, sale and margin break down and profit, allocation cost and expense
- Ensure the operation is complied with tax regulation and the financial statements reflect all related transactions in each period
- Run feasibility study for new investment and control CAPEX of new machine and renovation
- Take active and constructive part in the selection and implementation of financial and operational systems
- Improve working capital, return on assets and CAPEX management.
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to do the financial analysis and possess a keen understanding of cost analysis and cost planning.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance - Master and CPA is a plus
- At least five years' in accounting / financial role and feasibility study, with five years' in management level, with experience in manufacturing or food industry would be advantage
- Able to lead and communicate with the team and build relations with other departments
- Able to work under pressure due to in-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to deal with employees
- Posses relationship management, positive thinking and willing to learn and develop
- Knowledge about Oracle will be advantage
- Excellence computer skill (Microsoft Office)
- Excellence in English communication and computer literacy
This leading food and beverage manufacturing firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you have a successful track record of cost analysis and enjoy working in the role that related to planning and production cost, you can take your career forward with this exciting Finances & Business Analysis Manager role.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.