Finance Support Manager (Fixed overhead, Cash flow)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238436
Employer Ref. BKK
Roles & Responsibilities
- Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally
- Being accountable and responsible for safety
- Finance contact point for Departments in all questions on FOH and Cash flow
- Support Departments in financial planning, reporting and controlling and other administrative tasks with relation to financial management
- Lead budget and forecast process for FOH
- Review actual FOH result to ensure that all key items have been included and the result for the month is explainable when compared with both budget and estimated figure
- Manage and control the company's accounting activities for Fixed Overhead (FOH) through:
- Monitoring and controlling daily accounting operations and providing guidelines/advises on any matters related to accounting operational process, e.g., the correct accounting entries, account code, company policy, etc., to ensure that they are in compliance to GAAP, IFRS, local legal requirement and company requirement.
- Ensuring that all significant transactions/provisions are booked timely and correctly
- Provide updated information to all departments to ensure sufficient accrual and provision set for month-end and year-end closing
- Coordinate on month-end and year-end closing with timeliness, completeness and accuracy and interface through SAP, BPC and Magnitude system.
- To perform Balance Sheet review and follow up for long outstanding.
- Cash-Flow forecast and control, including manage cash landing
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with CPA as preference
- 4 years experience in fixed overhead, cash flow management with international company
- Good English a pre-requisite
- Good interpersonal skill
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial competence in an international environment
- Good skills in communication, time management, prioritizing and delegating work, teamwork, problem solving and decision-making.
- Ability to meet deadlines, plan and organize resources to ensure compliance
- Analytical thinking and judgment with business mind
- IT skill such as SAP, Hyperion, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
Only short-listed will be notified. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should send in their applications, stating in full, qualifications and experience, as well as current and expected remuneration, and a recent photograph, to:
Human Resources Department
Unit 801, 8th floor, Abdulrahim Place,
990 Rama IV Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 0-2740-3300 Fax: 0-2740-3305
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dumex Limited
About Dumex Limited
Dumex is an expert in Infant and child Nutrition with a leading market position in formulated in countries such as China, Malaysia and Thailand. Thailand’s production facility consists of sophisticated blending equipment along with pouch filling lines. Dumex processes conform to accredited ISO 9000 & HACCP standards.