Finance Supervisor / Manager/หัวหน้าฝ่ายการเงิน / ผู้จัดการ
ORICO AUTO LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235532
- Handle full set of account receivable
- Prepare statutory financial accounts in compliance with local requirements
- Handle control and reconciliations of sub-ledgers and other balance sheet items
- Verify and prepare payments to suppliers, vendors, staff claims, petty cash reimbursements
- Maintain strong internal controls by having a full understanding of end-to-end process of set of books, and ensure adherence to accounting and financial policies and procedures
- Handle banking matters – deposit cheques, bank statement reconciliation, cash flow statement etc.
- Monitor issuing invoices/tax invoices and billing to customer
- Participate in developing and implementing new system / workflow to streamline existing processes
- Calculate VAT, WHT and any other relevant taxes, and manage the tax filing within statutory deadlines
- Other assignment from immediate supervisor
- Male/Female age over 27 years,
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Has experience in AS400 / SUN / Express or any other accounting program is advantage
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in finance
- Background in hire purchase is preferred
- Good command of English and computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Hard working, ability to work independently, flexible
- Well-organized and able to deliver effective results and meet tight deadlines
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ORICO AUTO LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About ORICO AUTO LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Orico Auto Leasing (Thailand) Ltd. well-established in May 2015 as subsidiary company of Orient Corporation as long established in Japan, and successful vehicle hire purchase of passenger car, pickup car, Van etc. We are seeking high talented individual professional to join our team on the following position: