Finance Specialist – Accounting Payment
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219945
To be responsible for controlling and monitoring general payment team to comply with company's guideline, laws and regulations, supervise payment team in order to provide good quality service within turnaround time.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Verify payment advice and supporting documents from each department to ensure that it is exist, legitimate, accurate and approved by authorized person to process accounting record for payment to staff and vendor as per the company procedure and regulations.
- Review accounting transactions recorded by general payment staff to ensure that all payment transactions are recorded in proper account together with proper approved and all complied company's guideline.
- Supervise, develop and motivate general payment team and provide advice to fulfill their efficiency and success.
- Advice all department regarding payment procedure and company guideline.
- Provide other report and support information on any other jobs assigned.
- Follow up suspense accounts created by General Payment section and reply remedial action to Manager of Payment Section for further process.
- University graduate with Accounting or BBA Degree
- At least 2- 3 years experiences in accounting and payment function, preferably with some background in insurance business.
- Computer Proficiency (Microsoft office and SAP)
- Leadership, interpersonal skill and communication skill.
- English both spoken and written
- Revenue Code Knowledge
Location: Surawongse Road, Bangkok (near BTS Chong Nonsi)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.