FINANCE PROCESS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER – 12MONTH CONTRACT, CENTRAL BANGKOK, NEXT TO BTS/UPTO 150K PER MONTH + BONUSES + BENEFITS – THAI NATIONAL ONLY
Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227625
Employer Ref. Carlo
This role will involve working together with finance team and across related departments, identifying improvement opportunities, soliciting ideas and shaping up actions to deliver performance improvements, such as reduce number of hours taken.
Duties will include –
- Develop strong cross functional/departmental relations, establishing trust and understanding to affect broad based Relentless Continuous Improvements.
- Work with every finance staff as well as cross functional team to define process improvement activities and initiatives.
- define and publish metrics to be used throughout the respective performance improvement projects to prioritize opportunities, measure status, performance and effectiveness ensuring adequate communication to requisite stakeholders.
- Monitor status of projects and provide early warnings of deviations from the work plan, including the impact and realignment strategies required; reporting, tracking and ensuring signoff of completed deliverables.
- Coordinate training for new processes as required.
- Produce accounting reports and analysis as needed
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion
To apply for this role, applicants must have the following experience and qualifications -
- THAI NATIONAL ONLY
- big4 experience in advisory HIGHLY REGARDED
- Accounting & Finance related qualifications
- LEAN Enterprise/Six Sigma/Kaizen or equivalent process improvement experience are highly desired
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to plan, assign and coordinate work
- Proven track record of successful implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Proficiency in personal computer skills including Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint and Project.
***Please note candidates not meeting all the criteria will not be considered***
For a confidential discussion please call Carlo on +66 2 3431213.
Tricor Executive Recruitment Limited
179/60-63 Bangkok City Tower
13th Floor South Sathorn Road
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Fax: (662) 286 2020
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
About Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
Tricor Thailand Ltd., a member of The Bank of East Asia Group, is a leading provider of business support functions and services. The Tricor Group is staffed by business professionals with previous experience at reputable external auditing firms such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and Deloitte. The Group operates in 15 countries and plans to expand further in 2013. Tricor provides financial Accounting & Payroll outsourcing, Corporate Advisory, Corporate Secretarial functions, Financial Planning services, Tax Advisory & Consultancy, Executive Recruitment & Human Resources services, and Labuan Offshore & Trust services.
Tricor Executive Recruitment., the former search and selection practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers, has over the past 25 years built an unrivalled reputation based on providing the highest quality search and selection services supported by in-depth specialist resources and expertise. We are a leading search and selection specialist practice assisting organizations in the appointment of high calibre candidates to fill senior management level positions. Our team has extensive experience in successfully completing search engagements across a wide spectrum of management disciplines and in a diverse category of business sectors. Our success and prominent market profile has been achieved through strong client loyalty and a dedication to providing the high quality in services.
More Jobs from this employer
CHIEF IT OFFICER (CIO) – FINANCIAL SERVICES – CENTRAL BKK – 400K PER MONTH PLUS ALLOWANCES/BENEFITS AND BONUSES – THAI NATIONALS ONLY