PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001321765
Employer Ref. 195DB
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 13, Bangkok Salary: 15,000 – 20,000 Baht/month
Our client is a visa service company. They have extensive experience in providing services for all types of visa applications as well as document translation.
- Being responsible for ensuring compliance with all country level regulations.
- Coordinating with tax auditors and consultants.
- Handling petty cash for country, head or regional office.
- Being responsible for the fees after they have been collected and transferring them to the embassy.
- Checking and verifying bank statements and reconciliations.
- Filing account documents and ensuring all vouchers are adequate
- Checking and verifying revenue.
- Performing other work as assigned by the Manager.
- Female, not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum relevant work experience of 1 year in any industry.
- Pleasant personality.
- Good computer proficiency.
Qualified qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.