Adecco Rama IV Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246910
Budgeting & reporting – 25%
- Be responsible for generating budget variance reports and providing analysis to relevant budget holders on a monthly basis.
- Be responsible for generating first pass Year end accounts
- Provide the data and support line manager in the producing of annual budgets and the forecasts.
Financial Accounting - 75%
- Prepare payments and make financial accounting entries onto accounting software system and People Soft
- Process invoices and expense payments to standard procedures and statutory requirements.
- Upload all authorized payments and journal transactions onto accounting software and to Peoplesoft in accordance with accounting standards.
- Oversee preparation of all operation costs for authorization in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Where required, process tax and other statutory benefits, make payments and maintain records accordingly.
- Process top-ups and payment requests, keep up to date cash balance.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly Bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for reconciliation of fixed asset listings, floats, advances, debtors and liabilities on monthly and annual basis to organisational timetable
- Contribute to finance team meetings, highlighting where areas of improvements can be made.
- Contribute to the development of improved financial procedures for
- Manage the relationship with bank, Revenue department and relevant Governments
- Undertake any additional tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Recognized qualification or part qualification in accounting related study (such as CAT)
- Experience of using Quickbooks accounting software
- 3 years minimum experience of Book keeping
- Good command of English and Thai
- Good computer skills including financial software and excel proficiency.
- Sound numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Rama IV Recruitment Ltd.