Oxfam Thailand Foundation
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245673
- To provide robust financial management, control and reporting for Oxfam Thailand Foundation in line with statutory and stakeholder needs.
- To contribute to improvements in financial and business planning
Job Purpose - Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Budgeting & reporting – 25%
- Be responsible for generating budget variance reports and providing analysis to relevant budget holders on a monthly basis.
- Be responsible for generating first pass Year end accounts for Oxfam Thailand Foundation.
- Provide the data and support line manager in the producing of annual Oxfam Thailand Foundation budgets and the forecasts.
Financial Accounting for Oxfam Thailand Foundation - 75%
- Prepare payments and make financial accounting entries onto accounting software system and People Soft
- Process Oxfam Thailand Foundation invoices and expense payments to Oxfam Thailand Foundation standard procedures and statutory requirements.
- Upload all authorised payments and journal transactions onto Oxfam Thailand Foundation accounting software and to Peoplesoft in accordance with accounting standards.
- Oversee preparation of all operation costs for authorisation in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Where required, process tax and other statutory benefits, make payments and maintain records accordingly.
- Process Oxfam Thailand Foundation top-ups and payment requests, keep up to date cash balance.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly Bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for reconciliation of fixed asset listings, floats, advances, debtors and liabilities on monthly and annual basis to organisational timetable
- Contribute to finance team meetings, highlighting where areas of improvements can be made.
- Contribute to the development of improved financial procedures for Oxfam Thailand Foundation
- Manage the relationship with Oxfam Thailand Foundation’s bank, Revenue department and relevant Governments
- Undertake any additional tasks assigned by Line Manager
Technical Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Recognized qualification or part qualification in accounting related study (such as CAT)
- Experience of using Quickbooks accounting software
- 3 years minimum experience of Book keeping
- Fluency in English and Thai
- Good computer skills including financial software and excel proficiency.
- Sound numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the aims and objectives of Oxfam.
- Experience of using People Soft
- Experience of working for NGOs
- Commitment to women’s rights
Please submit your application online at https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/5009/description
OR visit our website www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs using the job reference number INT2991.
Only online applications will be accepted.
This post is a national post for Thai citizen.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Oxfam Thailand Foundation
About Oxfam Thailand Foundation
About the Team
Oxfam in Thailand work in collaboration with its strategic partners to empowers marginalized women and men to end poverty and engage for a more equal and sustainable Thai society that promotes positive rural-urban linkages by enabling fair-sharing of natural resources, scaling up of sustainable food systems and advancing gender justice.