FINANCE MANAGER (TREASURY MANAGEMENT) - MINING & LIME STONE BUSINESS
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257952
Employer Ref. 159DB
Our client has operations around the world. The company is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to join its team in the position of Finance Manager to be responsible for treasury management.
Salary: 80,000 – 120,000Baht/month
- Handling 100% of treasury operations ( pure finance)
- Handling daily forecasting cash requirements and executing daily financing decisions.
- Preparing and monitoring the company’s various cash flow forecasts and performing financial modeling
- Evaluating, developing and implementing cash management systems to optimize efficiencies
- Understanding and managing appropriate accounting procedures and processes
- Managing bank relationships
- Monitoring bank service fees and addressing quality issues
- Meeting with banks to plan cash management vs the company’s needs
- Managing, directing and developing cash management staff
- Recommending, implementing and maintaining process improvements
- Preparing financial feasibility study/financial projection and other necessary information for fund-raising
- Coordinating with related parties to execute financing documentation
- Monitoring cash outlay of projects to ensure adequacy of funding
- Monitoring loan covenants
- Arranging operational insurance program
- Male / female, Thai national, aged between 35 - 45 ears old.
- Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance (an MBA would be preferred).
- At least 7 years’ experience in finance operations with at least 3 years’ experience at the managerial level.
- Experience in preparing cash forecasts, cash flow analyses and building financial models to evaluate various financial plans, securing/managing bank credit facilities for working capital (packing credit, TR local, invoicing discount) and project financing.
- Special Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction
- Motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas and develop new skills.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.