Horiba (Thailand) is the Thai subsidiary of the HORIBA Group (Kyoto, Japan). Medical Segment is specialized in Medical diagnostics, mainly Automated Blood cell counter and Blood Chemistry.
Our growing activity leads us to seek potential candidates for our Medical Segment as follows:
Finance Manager, Latya Office
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001174122
Finance Manager, Latya Office
Working Location: Latya
In charge of the overall finance management, reporting, budgeting, month-end closing, forecasts, and controllership functions in Thailand. This role is based in Bangkok and reports directly to the General Manager and Regional HQ Finance Controller.
- Accountable for the evaluation, reconciliation and resolution of complex accounting transactions as well as maintaining oversight of the general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for the preparation of the market forecast and budget plan in relation with business line managers, management report as well as any financial reports to HQ.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to country and regional management for sound and financially backed decisions.
- Collaborate with country and segment level managers through ongoing sharing and reporting of key financial data.
- Coordinate and review annual income tax provision calculations required for local requirement and consolidated financial reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with IFRS/JSOX, local/statutory accounting standards, corporate policies and procedures as well as all applicable laws including regulations.
- Deal with tax department and related governmental authorities regarding all tax matters.
- Designs and maintains the necessary procedures and systems to ensure proper financial records and controls.
- Responsible for managing of the annual audit with auditors.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with banks, including current accounts, loans, internet banking, etc.…
- Manage and supervise the accounting team (one accountant and one assistant).
- Other tasks as assigned by company management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance, with CPA and/or MBA would be an advantage;
- At least 10 years in Accounting/Auditing/Finance field working in a multi-national corporation (MNC);
- Ideal candidate – an energetic and self-motivated manager with strong analytical background with strategic thinking capabilities and attention to details. He/she should have strong organizational and management skills including managing direct reports.
- Good command of English language, written and spoken;
- Good organization skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Able to manage the accounting team independently (2 direct reports).
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software packages specially Excel and its macro, ERP (SAP or NAV), CRM, and other relevant software.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30 – 17.30
Benefits: Group insurance, Dental Fee, Provident fund, Bonus and etc.
Interested candidates can submit their full resume in English with a recent photo to APPLY NOW
contact : Ms. Parichatra,
contact no. 02-861-5995 # 111
Head Office: 393, 395, 397, 399, 401, 403 Latya Road,
Somdetchaopraya, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600