Finance Manager - LAOS
Havas Riverorchid Group
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001231847
Location : Havas Riverorchid Laos
You will be reporting to the Group Finance Controller/General Manager.
Your scope of work
- Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports. Preparation of financial reports that summarize and forecast the organization’s financial position, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
- Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.
- Oversee the firm’s issuance of credit, establishing credit-rating criteria, determining credit ceilings, and monitoring the collections of past-due accounts.
- Monitor and control the flow of cash receipts and disbursements.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly tax reports and submit to the Tax Department, handle, manage all matters relating to the taxes of the company.
- Working with Tax Officer for any tax procedure and tax matters
- Complying with tax laws
- Cooperate with the assistant to execute the required procedures on labour, social & health insurance by law.
- Complying with labour laws
- Manage the many services that allow the company to operate efficiently, conference planning and travel, information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, printing and reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, parking, and personal property procurement, supply, and disposal.
- High professional dedication and hard-working sprit
- Working independent, can accept high-pressure working environment, willing to enhance of knowledge
- Good relationship with colleagues, superior and other persons
- Have a responsibility, initiative, teamwork and discipline
- Be proficient in English and Lao language
The contract will be minimum 2 years assignment with attractive package remuneration package to be offered.
This position is open to Thai nationals only
Interested applicants please send resume and example writing content to us by click "Apply Now"For more information about Havas Riverorchid Lao
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Havas Riverorchid Group
About Havas Riverorchid Group
Havas Riverorchid Group, Indochina leading and specialist brand communication agency, is expanding its capabilities extensively and looking for right minded and interested candidate to join our team in various positions.