Finance Manager E-Exhibition (Online Business)
MBK Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227642
- Supervise all main areas of finance that include monthly reporting, cash management, tax compliance and other day-to-day duties related to a finance department
- Review and ensure payment (AP), collection (AR) and monthly tax submission deadlines (WHT) are met.
- Manage the company’s cash flow and forecast needed to support business
- Provide suggestion to management in order to improve business process
- Develop and monitor effective internal control
- Liaising with banks for all analysis requests and prepares all documentation needed.
Attractive remuneration package and welfare including career advancement opportunity will be provided to the right candidate commensurately to working experiences and qualifications such as :
- Medical Fee (OPD, IPD)
- Life /Accident Insurance
- Annual Check-up
- Provident Fund
- Saving Coorperative
- Social Security
- Funeral ceremony allowance
Interested candidates please send application letter with your resume stating full qualifications, experience, current as well as expected remuneration and a recent photograph to an e-mail address below.
444 8flr., Phayathai Road, Wangmai, Patumwan,
Bangkok 10330 Thailand.
Tel: 0-2620-7223 , 0-2620-7217
The candidates invite to apply in person on
Monday- Friday in morning at 10.00 - 11.00 AM.
and in afternoon at 13.00 - 16.00 PM.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MBK Public Company Limited
About MBK Public Company Limited
MBK Public Company Limited is the leading company of Thailand specializing in the business that primarily supports tourism. Vision of the executives together with over 30 years of experience and professional management has lead to the rapid growing development by which today the company has operated eight major businesses including:
- Shopping Center Business
- Hotel and Tourism Business
- Real Estate Business
- Golf Business
- Food Solution Business
- Financial Business
- Other business
- Supporting Business
“A leading group of companies in thailand, which produces robust growth,
concentrates on investment and engages with businesses that generate sustainable returns.