FINANCE MANAGER – COSMETICS
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219912
Employer Ref. finance
Our client is a European high-end cosmetics and fragrance group that has recently launched in the Thai market. This brand is operated by one of the world’s largest European luxury goods conglomerates. They are now seeking a Finance Manager to join the team at their centrally-located office on Wireless Road.
BANGKOK –COSMETICS / RETAIL
UP TO 100K/MONTH
The Finance Manager will report to the Group Finance Manager and functionally to the Regional Finance Manager in Singapore. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the finance department and manage a team of two subordinates.
- Monitor tax compliance and resolve any related issues as they arise.
- Conduct third party audits regularly and as needed.
- Ensure that financial statements are completed and submitted on time to the regional team.
- Accounting-related duties cover monthly opening/closing accounts and adhering to GAAP.
- Coordinate regularly with the Brand GM to prepare monthly forecasts and budgets.
- Other finance-related tasks as needed.
- Qualified to degree level in Finance, Accounting or a related subject.
- 8+ years of accounting and finance experience within a multinational retail organization. Cosmetics and perfumes background is a plus.
- CPA qualification is advantageous.
- Strong command of spoken / written English.
- SAP and MS Office proficient.
This is the chance to be part of one of the world’s largest luxury retail conglomerates. You will also gain the unique experience of being involved with building an entity from the ground up. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation package and travel opportunities.
All interested candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. FINANCE MANAGER – COSMETICS andfax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.