Finance Manager - Construction Industry
Page Group Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254822
Employer Ref. 3766600/001
We are looking for a well rounded Finance Manager to join our client in the Building and Construction industry. As the Finance Manager you will report directly to the Regional Financial Controller based out of Singapore and have a team of 3 reporting to you directly. This is a great opportunity for a business partner to work closely with the business heads in all matters relating to performance and driving productivity across the organisation in Thailand.
Our client is one of the leading players within the industry. Due to a recent merger the business is re-shaping the financial model and the overall finance team and as such a role for a Finance manager has come up. Our client has been in the industry for more than 50 years and has it's roots out of the UK. Over the past 10 years the business has been growing significantly in the region and with it's ambition for the next 5 years it's a great time to join.
- Oversee the Finance Functions of Thailand, taking charge of daily finance and accounting operations.
- Ensure compliance with group financial procedures and local statutory requirements
- Prepare and review financial statements and management reports
- Work with Business Units and Finance team to produce monthly contract cost accounts
- Liaise with local clients to ensure payment of valuations in line with contract terms
- Work with Commercial and Tender teams on preparing tenders
- Supervise local payroll
- Maintain a strong internal control environment
- Liaise with external Auditors
- Responsible for local taxation matters
- Responsible for VAT process and reclaim
- Manage PRC Banking relationships and internet banking procedures
- Oversee the work of local book keepers
- Manage local petty cash requirements
- Degree holder in Accounting or business related field.
- Qualified accountant with Big 4 training as well as commercial experience of at least 8 years.
- Full Finance accountability and business partnering experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Power point is required.
- Excellent communication skills and strong business acumen are the pre-requisites
This is a strategically very important role for the business and with that comes a competitive salary and wider compensation package:
- Profit-sharing for exceptional performances
- Fast career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wipawat Panutyothin on +66 2 0125014.
About Page Group Thailand
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
PageGroup operates through 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.th