Finance Manager ,BKK (1 Position)
Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257629
- Male or Female, Age between 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- At least 8 years experienced in Accounting & Financial analysis, and report in manufacturing and international firm.
- At least 2 years experienced in managerial Level, and auditing field.
- Excellent knowledge of local & international tax system, including ;corporate tax, personal tax, withholding tax, import & export tax and VAT.
- Good command of written and spoken English, and Japanese would be an advantage.
- Advanced skill in MS Excel & MS Access would be advantaged.
- Experienced in SAP, ERP operating, BOI, and tax & customs analysis.
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership skill, result-oriented, and time management.
- Be goal-oriented and persuasive, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Coordinate local accounting and financial operation with South-East Asia to facilitate accounting and financial report.
- Need Japanese business common-sense and convey South-East Asia inquiry/request with it.
- Analyze the accurate of all accounting and financial report, also preparation strategic report for management decision making.
- Analyze and review the trends and variances evident in the company’s financial report.
- Interpret accounting and financial information to evaluate the company’s performance against objectives and report to management.
- Analyze operating reports from operating units and report to management on variances from expected results.
- Contribute to the financial analysis of new ventures and prospective business ventures.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and capital expenditure plans.
- Monitor all Accounting & financial analysis report accordance with business strategic plan.
- Implement best solution to produce accurate and timely financial reports and information for South-East Asia report.
- Coordinate credit evaluation of new prospective customer in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Carry out accounting statement and reports as required by management and local laws.
- Carry out operating budget and financial forecasts for all departments when required.
- Ensure that all legal and statutory requirements are observed.
ผู้สนใจ สามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมแนบรูปถ่ายและหลักฐานการสมัครมาได้ที่ APPLY NOW
Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
500/5 M. 3, T. Tasith, A. Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
Tel. 66 (0) 3895-0040 - 44
Fax 66 (0) 3895-0045 – 46
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
About Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd. (“We”) was found in 1996.
We have been producing and selling excavators to Thai customers and also been exporting our products to South-east Asia customers for 20 years.
Further from next year we will promote business globalization.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic personnel to join our team on our new venture in Thailand.
The successful applicants will have an opportunity to work with experienced people and grow with us.