Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257659
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Phoenchit, Bangkok
The Company: Our Client is a technical solution provider to Thailand Cement and Aggregate Industry.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing the company’s risk management program in a manner that fulfills the mission and strategic goals of the Company.
- Handling all aspects of cash management and banking.
- Controlling and monitoring customer aging and credit risk.
- Implementing an AR and AP credit time-line to match with company policy.
- Monitoring and implementing operation process improvement for collection and payment activities - Ensuring collections are done properly and recorded each month.
- Leading, facilitating, and advising both internal and external departments in designing risk management programs
- Forecasting and managing cash flow to meet daily cash requirements.
- Managing the treasury function and managing risk for all foreign transactions.
- Handling forward contracts and dealing with the bank for credit facilities.
- Negotiating with banking and finance institutions to maximize benefits for the company.
- Preparing the company’s budget and monitoring the actual results of operations and spending against the budget.
- Providing advice to management teams related to risk management and quality improvement.
- Supervising a team and monitoring them to achieve their KPI.
- Thai National, aged between 35 - 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance, a Master’s Degree would be a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in risk, credit control and treasury or finance functions with some experience at management level in a trading or manufacturing company.
- Proficiency in Excel with ERP experience, SAP or Oracle will be an advantage
- Having strong analytical skills to analyze financial results for management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Hands on, results oriented and an active personality.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current
and expected salary to SChuenpraparat @ fircroft. com
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 113, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.