Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257093
Employer Ref. 1136150/001
An excellent Finance Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading FMCG companies. Your main responsibility is to drive and provide financial strategies through business partner to achieve highest financial performance.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will playing the lead role of a business partner who will drive profitable growth of the organisation and provide crucial financial information to top management. Reporting directly to Regional CFO and supervising accounting department, this a challenge for every finance person.
- Provide and recommend changes to the customer business plans based on utilisation of ROI analysis
- Stay current and aware of all competitive merchandising strategies, pricing, promotions, and spending levels
- Ensure changes to the customer plans support the achievement of brand strategies and corporate goals
- Develop, communicate, and monitor financial KPI's to ensure projected ASP/pricing and margin targets by brand and customer are achieved
- Monitor the promotional and pricing activity at retail, to ensure that investments are being implemented
- Manage the development, integrity, accuracy, and timeliness of the budget, LE, and P&L for the individual customers and overall team
- Strongly understand the customer; active participation in Joint Business Planning
- Provision of total company financial reporting ensuring local delivery of Financial KPI's
- Supervise the team for compliance local statutory audit and tax requirement
- Ensure continued effectiveness of the company's internal control environment by coordinating regular design assessment and effectiveness testing as prescribed by the SOX Act
- Supervise supply chain team for smooth operation and proper inventory management
To succeed in the Finance Manager job, you will need to have at least eight to ten years of experience relevant to accounting and finance especially commercial aspect in FMCG industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required, CPA/MBA preferred.
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Excellent command written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
- Strong leadership with ability to lead and influence related parties
- Able to travel across the region from time to time
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the major team player in their field of expertise. With prestigious brand awareness and high quality of their products, the company is aggressively competing to become a leader of the market. This is a great brand to join during their expansion time.
If you are strongly passionate in FMCG industry and love working in fast pace and dynamic environment. This is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager job based in Bangkok (BTS line).
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.