Staffers Recruitment Consultants is one of the most reputable local recruitment agencies in Thailand with high search quality and experienced employment analysts. We provide total recruitment solutions for more than 300 blue chip companies and have interviewed more than 10,000 applicants since 1989.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001255241
Our client is the company founded in a decade ago. They have a reliable network of 10 Service and Distribution Centers and they are sole Distributor for renowned World Class Manufacturers
Position: Finance Manager
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing the company’s risk management program in a manner that fulfills the mission and strategic goals of the Company.
- Handling all aspects of cash management and banking.
- Controlling and monitoring customer aging and credit risk.
- Implementing an AR and AP credit time-line to match with company policy.
- Monitoring and implementing operation process improvement for collection and payment activities
- Ensuring collections are done properly and recorded each month.
- Leading, facilitating, and advising both internal and external departments in designing risk management programs
- Forecasting and managing cash flow to meet daily cash requirements.
- Managing the treasury function and managing risk for all foreign transactions.
- Handling forward contracts and dealing with the bank for credit facilities.
- Negotiating with banking and finance institutions to maximize benefits for the company.
- Preparing the company’s budget and monitoring the actual results of operations and spending against the budget.
- Providing advice to management teams related to risk management and quality
- Supervising a team and monitoring them to achieve their KPI.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance, a Master’s Degree would be a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in risk, credit control and treasury or finance functions with some experience at management level in a trading or manufacturing company.
- Proficiency in Excel with ERP experience, SAP or Oracle will be an advantage
- Having strong analytical skills to analyze financial results for management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Hands on, results oriented and an active personality.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
Interested candidate, please send your updated resume to my e-mail at bank @ staffers.co.th
For more information, please feel free to contact me at 081-939-3925 or 02-652-0775-6 Ext. 202
"Only short-listed candidate will be notified"