Finance Manager (Expat Candidate)
dwp cityspace Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247253
- Presenting financial reports and statements to key internal stakeholders in a timely manner, such as; profit, loss statements, forecasts, billings and budget analysis.
- Managing strict adherence to the company financial policies, procedures and document control (accordance with ISO 9001).
- Plan, calculate and process all local tax related requirements for the business
- Prepare month-end cash flow report to General Manager and CFO.
- Facilitate, prepare the annual forecast and budget requirements with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and participate in the company internal and external auditing requirements.
- Review and ensure preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations including AP,AR, Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed Assets (Monthly)
Successful applicant must have:
- 10 years’ experience in Finance, Accounting and Thailand taxation requirements.
- International University - Degree in finance / Accounting
- Understanding of a project, and or; a dynamic service related business.
- Be detailed and able to present financial progress, forecasts and interpretative financial analytic to internal stakeholders.
- Be reliable (punctual), dedicated individual with a service minded approach individual.
- Have good written and English proficiency.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dwp cityspace Ltd.
About dwp cityspace Ltd.
dwp Cityspace is a member of design worldwide partnership, one of Asia’s leading architectural and Interior design practices with offices in China, Hong Kong, India, Dubai, Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand. We are seeking creative individuals to fill the following position in our Bangkok Office: