Grolier International, Inc.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244231
Report to: Financial Controller
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statement along with commentary, group reporting and company budgeting and forecast within agreed time frame
- Prepare management reports in line with internal company standards – analytical and forecast to provide management in decision making in order to ensure accurate and timely financial information is provided and meet the organizations information requirements to promote effective decision making
- Compile and analyze financial information, ensure accurate, appropriate recording, analysis of revenues and expenses by following to Thai revenue law and IFRS by monthly and year end closing
- Assist in preparing balance forward, reconcile and details support to all accounts which need to carry forward to new ERP
- Assist in developing and implementing ERP for new accounting system, NetSuite
- Supporting to Grolier Group Compliance / Risk assessments / all Government policies which related to finance and accounting functions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 35 years old with at least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 5 Yrs. solid experiences as Finance & Accounting Manager
- Familiar with accounting software such as NetSuite, ACCPAC, Mac-5 or Navision
- Good command of English in both spoken and written is a must
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint are advantage
- Dynamic person, high responsibilities and working ability to meet tight deadline schedule
- Can work in pressure environment
- Good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills and good attitude
Work Location: Silom, Bangkok
We offer challenging work for you to grow and a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your contributions. Interested candidate, please send your resume, recent photo, current and expected salary via Quick Apply.
Human Resources Department
Grolier International Inc.
1 Convent Road, 8th Floor, Sivadol Building,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Grolier International, Inc.
About Grolier International, Inc.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Grolier, we are In home learning Expert which dedicate to child’s development. We design and provide learning material to help children to be able to learn by themselves systematically.
We are established in Thailand since 1962 and became a part of the Scholastic Group in June 2000
(SCHOLASTIC, a world largest Publisher and Distributor of children books, selling over 350 million books annually worldwide)
Do you recognize that literacy is the cornerstone of a child’s intellectual, personal and cultural growth?
Would you want to play a part in the next generation’s success?
To provide the right learning products in helping children to read and learn?
If your answer is YES, YES, YES! and you have the BURNING DESIRE to SUCCEED!
Join us Now!!
More Jobs from this employer