Finance Manager (Grains/Foods/Feed Industry) - 100k
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223856
Finance Manager – Sathorn District
My client is a multinational Food Processing Company with an office in Sathorn. Due to business growth and expansion plans within Thailand in the next year they are looking for a talented and experienced Finance Lead to oversee the Financial and Accounting activities. Reporting to a Regional Controller based in Singapore the candidate will take responsibility for Thailand finances. One Junior Accounting subordinate will support this position.
- Manage and take responsibility for full scope of Thailand finances
- Control annual budgets and develop monthly forecasts
- Provide comprehensive planning and analysis of monthly results
- Identify areas of potential improvement
- Communicate and work effectively with the Singapore regional Head Quarters in accordance with Monthly closing activities, management reports and risk management reporting etc
- Ensure timely completion of reporting and filing for accounts and local tax reporting
- Take responsibility for compliance, acting in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Manage and develop junior accounting subordinate
- Perform other ad-hoc activities as required
- CPA Certification is required for this role
- Strong knowledge and experience within Taxation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/JD Edwards is a big plus
- Experience in similar Food production or Trading industry preferred
- Good Communication skills, able to present reports effectively to senior management
- Good English skill, both oral and written
- Able to adapt to changes
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Career focused
- Be located near Sathorn district
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.