Delta Galil Industries Ltd. is the Large group of garment & textiles manufacturing in the world, Our Thailand plant is underwear manufacturing under brand name of Mark & Spenser, Victoria Secret, JC Pennies, etc. and export to USA / Europe. The business is very rapid expansion and we are looking the qualified persons to join and grown with our team.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001218956
Department : Finance
Direct Manager's Position : TPG GM Professionally - Reporting to the CFO of the Global Upper Market Division
Colleagues : Management Members
Subordinates : Finance Department
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the GM and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations
Areas of Responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial department.
- Responsible for the financial reporting and financial control
- Support TPG GM regarding day to day management issues on day to day basis.
- Responsible over budgeting, forecasting and financial KPI's.
- Working with governmental institutions
- Cash management including day to day activities visa via the banks.
- Approvals of payments to suppliers.
- All treasury activities including collection of AR (account receivables) and maintaining relationship with banks.
- Responsible over the payroll department.
- Inventory management – analysis of inventory , aging , calculating markdowns and allowances, stock taking
- Financial reporting including monthly closure, quarterly reviews & annual audit
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or internal demands.
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast vs. budget.
- Relevant education
- CPA –advantage
- Economic background
- At least 5 years of experience as Financial Manager in an industrial company – experience in garment industry will be an advantage
- Experience in a senior financial-management role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies.
- Experience in working in global companies.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in costing in an industrial company
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices of the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience in ERP work environment.
- English – high level MUST!
- High integrity
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Excellent organization skills
- "team player"
- High level communications and interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
- Team management
- self-motivated and enthusiastic
- willingness to invest extra time and efforts – a very demanding position
Key Success Factors
- Support CEO
- Implement changes
THAI PROGRESS GARMENT CO., LTD.
No.587 Village No.2, Bangpa-in Industrial Estate (Export Zone)
Khlong Jik Sub-District, Bang Pa-in, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13160
Tel : 035-221-815-8 / Mobile Phone : 081-810-4139