jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218064
Provide support to Operations group, through information analyses (e.g. current processes, actual performance vs. budget and prior year, budget, etc.), preparation of operational data/analyses for publication to various constituents throughout company (Management, Sales, Product Management, Operations, etc.) who rely on/benefit from the information to make informed business decisions. Primary responsibilities will include assisting Operations team in the Monthly Operations Review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
Desired Qualifications: The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation. Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations. Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management. Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
Please send us your CV as well as samples of websites you have developed and include your current salary (Applications without example work will not be considered)
DIGITAL DISTINCT COMPANY LIMITED
19/134 Condo Sukhumvit Suit,
Soi Sukhumvit 13,Klongtoey-Nua,Wattana, Bangkok
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Epic Stuff
About Epic Stuff
Epic Stuff is an E-commerce platform where you, our customer can find unique and exciting products for yourself and your loved ones. The company was founded by a group of creative individuals of both Thai and Foreign nationalities. At Epic Stuff you’ll be able to find over 450 exciting products in a wide variety of different categories. By doing things different, we provide you with an online shopping experience like no other. Epic Stuff is available on your computer, smartphone, tablet and Smart TV.
Being epic is about the details: Our unique products are carefully sourced from all over the world. From the United States to Kazakhstan and from Italy to South-Korea. With many of our products being exclusively sold in Thailand you’re set to find a unique product every single time you shop with us.
Our team of epic designers puts in all their love and creativity to create unique and exciting wall arts, posters, canvasses and wall murals. Epic Stuff is the major A.S.E.A.N prints retailer of some of the world’s biggest movie production companies such as Warner Brothers, Millennium Films and DreamWorks.