Finance Director/ Financial Analyst (depends on seniority)
SINGHA ESTATE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236174
- Support the execution of hotel acquisitions and investment/development deals.
- Lead financial modeling, feasibility analysis and due diligence support, working closely with other divisions (Operations, Legal, Accounting).
- Develop and maintain financial models for existing and prospective investments.
- Assist in project financing, negotiating and reviewing loan agreements.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business or Hospitality is required
- At least 8-year work experience with 3-year experience in investment banking/ corporate finance/ development/ investment; experience in hotel acquisitions and development, particularly resort and oversea, is highly desirable
- Strong Excel-based financial modeling skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Outstanding communication skills; English proficiency is a must
- Knowledge in accounting is desirable
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to work independently, and take strong initiative
- Be a diligent, hard worker, capable of thriving in an intense, high-energy environment
- Close attention to details to ensure accuracy in tasks
- Ability and willingness to travel on regular basis
Interested candidates, sent comprehensive resume and a recent photo to:
Human Capital :Khun Teppajit Pongthong
Singha Estate Public Co.,Ltd.
968 U Chu Liang Building,20th Floor, Rama IV Rd,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Tel: 02-632-4533ext. 523
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SINGHA ESTATE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About SINGHA ESTATE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Singha Estate Public Company Limited (S) is a real estate investment and development company. Formerly Rasa Property Development Public Company Limited (RASA), S was a result of entire business transfer of companies under Boon Rawd Brewery Company Limited, the first and largest brewery in Thailand, and its major shareholder. The company is focusing on residential, commercial and hospitality sectors. We are looking for qualified and active candidates to join and strengthen our business in Development and Investment Division.